‘I think DaBaby is not understanding that the world is changing. And what I will say is that he has to have more of a higher standard of quality when it comes to dealing with people.’
Tramel is the star of the popular reality YouTube series G-Status. In 2020 he released the critically-acclaimed EP, ‘Six Page Letter’ and this year two follow-up singles, ‘Favourite’ and ‘Popped Off’. He discusses his time on the show, and how honest conversations got him into hot water. He also chats about being outed and the legacy effect it had on his education and new-found Queer community.
- Support the pod at Patreon and gain access to exclusive interviews with every guest.
- Let’s chat about #QueerMusic on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Tramel’s music videos for ‘Popped Off’, ‘It’s Real’ and ‘Single’.
- Tramel on YouTube, Distrokid, Spotify, Apple Music and Tidal.
- Tramel performs the song ‘Single’ live on YouTube.
- Tramel’s social media on Insta and Twitter.
- Help with being outed from Minus18 and The Independent.
- ‘Why do so many LGBT people suffer from mental health problems?” from the BBC.
- Fellow Georgie peach, Wuhryn Dumas’s episode of In the Key of Q.
- “Don’t talk with your hands” Ty McKinnie’s episode of In the Key of Q.
- “If you can’t be funny without tearing someone down, then you’re not funny” JR Price’s episode of In the Key of Q.
- Tramel’s partner The Prince on Insta.
‘When I grew up in the 1980s I almost never heard pop songs where openly gay men sang about their truths,’ says Dan Hall. ‘But these days there are plenty of songs where openly Queer men sing their truths. This podcast aims to celebrate those musicians and raise the profile of their music so we can feel connected, heard and not alone.’
To hear the Series 1 30s promo, please click here.
Earlier highlights include Carrington Kelso, Brendan Maclean, Emmet Michael, Matt Fishel, Bowie Special with Janette Mason & David McAlmont, The IZM, Tom Goss, Rebel Will, Jsky, Blake Mundell, Aruan Duvall, Vincent DiGeronimo, and the Black Queer America specials (Part 1 and Part 2).