Welcome to In the Key of Q the weekly podcast where I chat with inspiring Queer musicians from around the world as they share stories, inspirations and of course their music.
Featuring new material made public for the first time, LGBTQ singer Paul Andrews discusses his five favourite songs plus the one track that he'd chosen as a gateway song into his catalogue.
Series 2 of In the Key of Q is scheduled to appear on 15 March 2022. Please click here for more information regarding the delay.
In the Key of Q is a weekly 30-40 minute podcast publishing every Tuesday. I’m your host Dan Hall, and in each episode, I chat candidly with a gay/bi musician about their life and music.
Access exclusive interview content and support the production of this podcast by heading over to Petreon and making a small donation.
Enjoy the music of previous guests by listening to these playlists with tracks selected by the artists themselves.
- The podcast can be reached on email and on social media at Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. The podcast’s forever home can be found here.
- Theme tune is by Paul Leonidou.
- Press & PR by Paul Smith.
- Many thanks to Kaj and Moray for their continued support.
- In the Key of Q is presented and produced by Dan Hall and made at Pup Media. Dan has recently produced the landmark BBC film, "Freddie Mercury: The Final Act" (dir. James Rogan) and is the producer of the podcast series Been There Done That. For audio or video production inquiries Dan can be reached here or at Talent Manager.
Would you like to appear on the show? Or have an artist you'd like to recommend, please tell them to get in touch via email.